You don’t want to miss this valuable webinar for California Native American Tribes!
About this Complimentary Grant Management Workshop:
Grant management is like a trip down a long road. Effective strategies and techniques can smooth out some of the bumps and roadblocks along the way and speed up the process.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Create and manage a comprehensive grant file
• Document and track budgets and grant expenditures
• Comply with OMB Uniform Guidance
• Structure time and effort reporting
• Communicate effectively with your project officer
• Understand basic bookkeeping and finance principals
Who Should Attend: This workshop is useful for tribal managers, staff and other departments involved with grant implementation and reporting, for water and environmental initiatives.
Host: This event is a collaboration between the Owens Valley Indian Water Commission, the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), the Native American Environmental Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the Environmental Finance Center Network Small Water Systems Program.