About this Complimentary Workshop:
Grant management can be a trip down a long road. Effective strategies and techniques can smooth out some of the bumps and roadblocks along the way and speed up the process.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
· Create and manage a comprehensive grant file
· Document and track budgets and grant expenditures
· Comply with OMB Uniform Guidance
· Structure time and effort reporting
· Communicating effectively with your project officer
· Understand basic bookkeeping finance principals
Complimentary lunch to be provided.
Mileage reimbursement will be available for travel to this workshop.
Who Should Attend: This workshop is useful for tribal managers and staff involved with grant implementation and reporting.
Host: This event is a collaboration between the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), The Native American Environmental Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the Pechanga Reservation.