Full Day Workshop: 9:30am-3:30pm, Lunch 12-1pm
Coffee & lunch to be provided!
This workshops teaches how to:
- Change attitudes and behaviors of individuals and groups
- Communicate project and financial needs to the Tribal Council and the community
- Use techniques for persuasion and managing conflict
- Develop community outreach campaigns
- Gather community support for your projects to reach your goals
This training will focus on teaching tools and communication techniques that will help you and your department attract more involvement and gather community and Tribal Council support for initiatives, projects and funding.
This workshop is useful for department supervisors, managers and staff involved with natural resource protection, water and waste management, housing, and cultural resources.
We hope you’ll join us!
Click to REGISTER HERE
This event is a collaboration between the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), the Native American Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the Cahuilla Band of Indians.