Full Day Workshop: 9:30am-3:30pm, Lunch 12-1pm
Coffee & lunch to be provided!
- Do you experience employee turnover?
- Do your job descriptions entice quality candidates?
- When hiring, where do you look?
- How can your work environment be adjusted to retain employees?
- When staff leave to you have a knowledge gap?
This training will focus on how to recruit, select, train, and retain employees involved with natural resource protection, water/wastewater systems and waste management.
You will learn how write job descriptions, attract new talent and create and maintain a workplace that keeps employees engaged and excited to be working in positions critical to the Tribal community.
This workshop is useful for department supervisors, managers and staff.
We hope you'll join us!
Click to REGISTER HERE
This event is a collaboration between the Environmental Finance Center West (EFCWest), the Native American Protection Coalition (NAEPC), and the La Posta Reservation.